Tibetan Kung Fu
Tibetan Fighting Arts or Kung-Fu is based upon both physical and energy awareness. It is to help us grow in spiritual and physical development as a whole person. Its focus is on the ideal to harmonize the different realities together. It is not a dualistic state rather it is an integration that we seek.
In the 7 session course we will cover some of the following.
1. Basic stances to improve your connection with body and your support system. This includes how to have balance and harmony with mind and body.
2. Basic punches and kicks to help strengthen the body, being able to use them to help assist in your development and harness the ability to respond rather to react.
3. Mental and energy skills to help support and influence a situation
4. Proper attitude to show respect and help you improve your confidence and awareness
5. Qi building of energy through channel of flow and how they work with the body.
6. Breathing to improve in meditation and how to work with the elements.
7. Reaction skill to respond and work with how to be aware and open to making changes.
7 week Series.
Tibetan Kung Fu Student Orientation
We will be learning the basics follow the link to read about more advanced Tibetan Kung Fu training.
Sun Dragon Golden Snake system